Create your free account now! Sign up

Jeb Bush

Whats up Govoner , my Dads nick name was Jeb , tell George to stop hacking the librarys computers , tell him also I'm going to my accountants to file my taxes this morning , he'll know what I'm talking about , JK Harris told me how to get straight. Here is a tid bit for you Jeb , and don't try to tie me in under the countrys conspiracy laws created by Regan (God Rest his Soul) . Back in the seventys so I was told there was a DC8 landed and Abonded on the Govoners lawn in Florida , it was supposed to have been a message from smugglers to the then Govoner . If its a true story PM me and I'll be glad to tell you the mobsters name who told me . He wants me dead anyway , because I burned his (moon) years ago . He was alive two years ago I know for fact , right now I don't know , but its only a phone call to find out . You need my help , I'm here to give it .
Respectfully , (usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #183911. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mV0t
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Jeb Bush Thanks all deleted 1/26/2007 11:53:00 AM
Re: Jeb Bush joystick 1/25/2007 5:46:00 PM
Re: Jeb Bush Wife of a cable guy 1/25/2007 12:56:00 PM