Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hillary for PRESIDENT...............

I've read these post's and I'm saying what about the economy during the Clinton years, better than any time in my life . was bill convicted of a crime , no . politics aside guys look at the good there was, more of that than bad .
if I'm not mistaken , bill lobbied hard to get national health plan and he was shot down .
if you guys have never gotten what Bill got from whats her name . than stop reading this post and go down the street and spend some money cause you ain't getting it for free
Bush on the other hand has got our kids killed in Iraq and is still trying to push his mistakes on the public to keep up his agenda .
Clinton had a no deficit economy : Bush has us in debt larger than can even be paid back in my life time .
In my opinion lets rally behind a player and dwell on the future cause what has happened in the past ain't cumin back .
let us people ,on the cable bar, find an agenda to stand by and find the right Candidate to push what we need . Besides its one yr to early, to be speaking presidential , its like selling x mas in July .
This is CABL.com posting #183851. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVZv
Posted in reply to: Re: Hillary for PRESIDENT............... by Clean Splice
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Hillary for PRESIDENT............... Clean Splice 1/25/2007 10:44:00 AM