Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hillary for PRESIDENT.. Where's the Clinton

No Disrespect to Mr. I mean Mrs Hillary , She should of left Bill , when he was caught with a cigar in Monica's box , thats nasty , I feel she has known for Quite some time Bill was a womaniser , yet she stayed , Why did they move to New York instead of back to Ak. Lets see ?? The possibility of an availible Senate Seat(blush) to whom which she might defeat her pretesassours , as She Did , Where does all her Worldly experience come from ? Bills Coattails (nurse), not very good ones to be on in my opinion(confused) . I'm sorry It scares the living hell out of me to Think she might be elected Mrs President(shocked) . Not putting her down , but who is going to select the new China for the White House if she's elected , Bill would not be a very Good first lady(nod) . I think I personally had enough of the Clintions the First Time around . But who am I to Say Anything , just merely stating my opinion.(clap)
"WHITFIELD"
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #183772. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVYe
Posted in reply to: Re: Hillary for PRESIDENT............... by cablechick69
There is 1 reply to this message