Create your free account now! Sign up

Of Mice and Men

As I sit back and watch all the propaganda produced on the news these days I can only wonder what the real truth is ? About what is really going on in Iraq , I believe Bush is handling things the best he can for having never served in a war himself . The following statement came from a Recon Marine as we shot the chit over a(beerchug) at the Bent Spoke Saloon (A BIKER BAR) in N.C. , he stated the same game plan as Myself and Doug Cohen have Stated here Before . This is Now an Open Ended War , (Thanks to the crybabie American Public) I agree Bush Started this War for all the wrong reasons , none the less , "WE are at WAR" make no mistake , I believe their is another Reprisal Coming on American Soil . As The Recon , Myself ,and Doug stated ,drop pamplets and leaflets ,Issue warnings on television , Give the good people of Iraq a chance to leave with Military assistance guarding them from snipers and Road bombs , land mines etc. Surround the City , lets Say Bagdad , with Armed Forces , allow the good to get to the "SAFE ZONE" then when the written time has passed ,back the Troops Off and Rubble it , bury the Rats in their holes . With no disrespect to Mr.Bush but somebody needs to step up with this Game plan!!! This Cat and Mouse game now being played is only getting More And More Americans Killed and Mammed . Do it the right way city to city . If you find terroist forces practicing any where around the Globe Bomb them to Hell then send in the Marines to pick up the pieces . I for one am growing tired of the Mamby Pamby way Washington is Handling Things.
"WHITFIELD"
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #183770. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVYc
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Of Mice and Men TC88 1/23/2007 10:20:00 AM