Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: If I Do The Work Wan

To all the dawgs that made a comment it's good to know at least people are getting tired of this Sh@#. AS of yesterday my power was off last night my wife and kids were sleeping whithout phone
and power while I was in my hotel , If I didn't fear God I would I would just climb a good stick rap some mule tape around my neck take my last shot of J.D.
and jump to tomorrow.The shame I fell and the pain in my heart I am just so Damn tired of all of it.
I haved a couple of job offer, To those Dawgs thank you but I don't even a the cash to go pick up my family let alone sustain myself and the two son's that are with me.
Just for the record I did all I could to find out about this PRIME before I left,Iam not a newbi.This time I really can't even blame (GOD this really pain's me to say) MSO It was one of three rich fu@#'s and what i mean are the owner it's not like they don't have the the money because they have plenty they just don't know what the word HONOR mean's Year's ago in my youth I would be going to jail yesterday and by the time i was getting out of jail they would have been getting out of there coma relizing that there wife and kid's were killed because they where men with no honor.i would have been looked at as a mad man but that's ok. thank's to the woman I love for the last 20 years She has change my way of thinking and got me to stop going to the pen wich I am greatful for, altough I don't feel that way today.i know this is a little long for a posting, for that i apoligise for,Just a couple of things more 1ST, to my loving wife Iam so shamed I thank you for putting up with me over the years God only know's no one else would have nor would I have wanted anybody else. Alright to all the dawg's GodBless you all and may every stick be blessed. we have had enough brother's climb that big pole in the sky this year so be careful this is the lashdawg saying goodbye.(cool)(smokin)(pimp)(usa)(usa)(usa)
This is CABL.com posting #183762. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVX4
Posted in reply to: If I Do The Work Wan"T Is Your Job As A Company by lashdawg
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: If I Do The Work Wan sumahit 1/26/2007 1:53:00 PM
Re: If I Do The Work Wan Maveron 1/23/2007 9:22:00 AM