Create your free account now! Sign up

Missing Equipment

I need assistance in locating my equipment. Several months ago Paige Summers (Summers Cable) took a truck and camper of mine promising to purchase them, which he did not. He then said that he would help me sell them. He did not. I requested that he return them. He has not and will not give me information on where this equipment is.

The missing equipment is: 1996 GMC work truck, green with a hydraulic drill on the bed and a 2006 PUMA camper with two slide-outs. Both are titled and licensed in Wisconsin. The last location I had on the truck was Monroe, LA. The last known location I had on the camper was Walnut Shade, MO.

I am a single mom raising two children without any child support. I cannot afford to continue to make payments on this equipment while this con with an extensive criminal record refuses to return my property. Both items have been reported stolen. Any information you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Please either send me a PM or contact the Waushara County Sheriff's Department at 800-242-3377.

Thank you.
This is CABL.com posting #183738. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVXG
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Missing Equipment CABLE COP 1/22/2007 11:59:00 PM