Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: If I Do The Work Wan

Vegas is right. Post a little more about yourself and maybe we can help. I know a few companies that pay very well and pay about 10 days out. If you have the right experience (which I think you will with 22 yrs under your belt) and a bucket truck I may have a few leads for you.

I was in a situation similar to Vegas'. IMO, you've got to leave shadey companies alone. Stay away from situations where its a crap shoot that you'll get paid. Personally, I have come out OK. I will no longer mess with nothing but REAL companies. I don't think anyone can survive long messing with the bottom feeder companies out here. Sooner or later you crap out . Payng your people should not be a hard thing for a company.

IMO, with contractor rates being so low and the difficulties involved with receiving payment, a good paying in-house job seems to be a good move. Contracting rates should allow you to have about 3 months in reserve. If rates you get don't allow this you cant afford taking the risk of not getting paid and maybe should consider making a change. Bro you're not alone. Im sure a few more of us have walked down this same path. Im not trying to tell you what to do. Only want to tell you Ive been there, and share my thoughts on how I plan to avoid going back down that road.

Good luck!

This is CABL.com posting #183679. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVWJ
Posted in reply to: Re: If I Do The Work Wan by vegassatellite
There are 0 replies to this message