Create your free account now! Sign up

Secrets of the Universe Part One

Let me start by beginning this post by responding to everyone who responded to my last post . If you think the Duck is Quacky keep laughfing , he who laughfs last , laugh's best or so the saying goes . When I wrote , how the agents should protect themselves , I have the ability , to submit such knowledge as most of my life has been spent not being a nice guy , Do you think in the coming in the end of time Gods IRON Angle's will be nice , I think "NOT" . We are living in the last days , this Earth is under a smokescreen created by Satin , if Duck can't help change things the profecy in the Bible found in the Book of Revelation "WILL" come true . George Bush for some time I thought you were the Anti Christ , I'm glad I never printed that . It takes a period of time to see things clearly . The Anti Christ is Ben Laudin , the Bible took place over there , not here , The people over have a much stronger faith than most of us , thus being willing to die for their beliefs . They have attacked us because they believe us to be bad and Bush to Be the Anti Christ . This is Satins smokescreen that is causing part of our "Problems" . You will have to wait to read more of the Secrets as I am now writing in a Public Library of which their are many . I will not finish the secrets until after Sunday . I will close by telling you how to have a good relationship with all , especially you significant other . You give 90/10 always giving 90 and only ever taking 10 thus you both keep each other on a pedestal . Have a Great Day .
"WHITFIELD"
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #183545. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVUz
There are 9 replies to this message
Secrets of the Universe Part Two deleted 1/22/2007 3:06:00 PM
Re: Secrets of the Universe Part One woodhook 1/21/2007 9:55:00 AM
Re: Secrets of the Universe Part One peanutbutterjely 1/21/2007 9:52:00 AM
Re: Secrets of Proper Grammer csecomm 1/21/2007 9:41:00 AM
Re: Secrets of the Universe Part One warrenrf 1/21/2007 7:14:00 AM
Re: Secrets of the Universe Part One BigG 1/21/2007 5:39:00 AM
Re: Secrets of the Universe Part One RadioMan 1/21/2007 4:21:00 AM
Re: Secrets of the Universe Part One shovelhead 1/20/2007 8:46:00 PM
Re: Secrets of the Universe Part One Dcableservices 1/20/2007 1:57:00 PM