Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: True or not?

I don't think Hillary in the president's seat would be a pretty sight. You can bet she'd continue George's fight for amnesty and rights for illegals and might even make it worse. I do agree a woman should be president....I would love to run for that office.....we need a REAL person in the white house, instead of a wealthy one, someone to represent middle class citizens, instead of the very rich, who end up with all the tax breaks. And as for Hillary representing NY? Well, the woman didn't even know what the Peace Bridge was when she visited here after she was elected....as my hub says, you would think that if you are representing a state, you would at least bone up on the facts affiliated with it....she has her own agenda, just like the majority of congress....I just wish it would include middle class citizens. Her refusal to speak to the mothers of slain soldiers is what I was questioning, as to whether it happened.....and if it did, then she is not the caliber of person we need in office, just my 2 cents worth.
This is CABL.com posting #183378. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVRS
Posted in reply to: Re: True or not? by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: True or not? Mechanical 1/18/2007 12:55:00 PM