Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Bush Says...Try To Stop Me

No I actually liked it , also also called it fat . One thing you must know about the Duck is even if I have a spat with someone here about anything, I consider all of us to be family, and I've never known any familys that don't argue fuss and fight sometimes. It takes a greater man to say I'm sorry and apologize than to continue to blindly blunder forward. Alot of words I write are not in spell check. Most times I'm too busy to be paticent enough to use it .I need glasses and only wear them to read blueprints or instructions. I hate wearing them because I never had too , I'd rather , hopefully have my eyes operated on , but going to the doctor to have his diagnosis , I put off also , he might tell me no its not possible , and those are words I'm afraid too hear , kinda childish and silly for me to be that way , and that even harder to admit , but when you met a man like Mr. Ricks the farmer who went blind it scares me to even think about things like that. Also my computer has trouble holding onto this wireless network I pirate , and that reminds me of another story, its a short one though, If I can find time tomorrow I'll write about it. I'll title it Bermuda Cablevision Pirates of the Atlantic .Till next time gentlemen and ladies , Peace Out ,
"WHITFIELD"
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #183301. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVQD
Posted in reply to: Re: Bush Says...Try To Stop Me by Hybrid.PC
There are 0 replies to this message