Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Bush Says...Try To Stop Me

From the east, ay? Well, China owns 700 billion $ of US of our something? notes. I don't recall what the note were exactly called, but they are using them as leverage to get us to do what they want. The Chinese have enough power now to bankrupt this country, so remember that when you here the next person claim that we are the only superpower in the world. I heard the interview on the G Gordon Liddy show. He as interviewing James Corsi.

Jerome R. Corsi received a Ph.D. from Harvard University in political science in 1972 and has written many books and articles, including co-authoring with John O'Neill the No. 1 New York Times best-seller, "Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry." Corsi's most recent book was authored with Michael Evans: "Showdown with Nuclear Iran." He co-authored "Rebuilding America" with Ohio gubernatorial candidate Ken Blackwell. Dr. Corsi's other recent books include "Black Gold Stranglehold: The Myth of Scarcity and the Politics of Oil," which he co-authored with WND columnist Craig. R. Smith, and "Atomic Iran."

This is CABL.com posting #183269. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVP7
Posted in reply to: Re: Bush Says...Try To Stop Me by deleted
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Bush Says...Try To Stop Me vegassatellite 1/16/2007 10:46:00 PM
Re: Bush Says...Try To Stop Me deleted 1/16/2007 8:20:00 PM