Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Are prices going up or not? YES

Not easy, but look at it this way, you may have lost stuff along the way as splicer4life said, but how much are you willing to swallow your pride for? How much will you let a company pimp you out for? because from where I stand that's what it is starting to look like. Not all companies and primes are this way,don't misunderstand me. But we all know that there are some.
I think there should be a standard as to how many times a project can roll down. Maybe what needs to happen, is the primes need to enforce some kind of rule to a sub. You know, no more sub of a sub of a sub. And when you realy look at it, how much money can there possibly be left after it rolls down 3-4 times. I have seen where a sub of a sub tries to hire in people, and no one jumps on board because the rates were too low. And then all of the sudden, Like a miracle, there will be an add for the same area, doing the same job, for a much higher rate, with the same MSO. What's the reason? Well, when I talked to the company with the higher rate they said that company XYZ was working for someone who works for them. Which makes senswe.
So in the end, it does matter when you say NO. If there are enough NO's out there, some of these 3rd and 4th level sub companies will fall off. The way I see it, I either want to work for the prime, or the next guy to the prime. Not somewhere down the line where I've got to wait 30 days before I see my money.
Just my thoughts on it.
This is CABL.com posting #183237. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVPB
Posted in reply to: Re: Are prices going up or not? YES by gfrr
There are 0 replies to this message