Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Bush Says...Try To Stop Me

I'm not going to comment other than saying when I write the secrets to the universe you will understand what is happening now and whats to come in the future that will make all wars menischeule items , that when everybody on the planet hears about my writings will all become family before time comes to end. One other comment , if we impeach George , who's next , I personally don't like any of the "GOOD OLE BOYS " that continue to write themselves million dollar paychecks , and pay raises and retirments for the rest of their lives after serving only four years , why do you think they spend millions on campaings so the we the people will vote to elect them . Lawyers , law makers , Poloticans , Govoners ( With the exception of Arnold Swatrznegar and Randy Savage ) reallotors , lobbist , stock brokers so on and so forth haven't got a frikken clue , the Devil Satain , Lucifer , the Big headed Angel whom God kicked out of heaven has Smokedscreened this Planet so Bad no one can see the end coming . This planet will become the New Earth in the year 2026 and the only people that will be left to inhabait it will be Gods Children . I just don't understand how people can be sooooooooo iggnorent , but then again some don't believe that there are actually allieans here. Some don't believe in Ghost or Spirits , How about the Holy Ghost or the Holy Spirit . I could tell you stories that would curl you hair , but I'm saving them for my book . As my Brother Nostradumas once we have the ability to change our destiny , the Question is will We "BEFORE ITS TOO LATE " Till next time!
"WHITFIELD"
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #183183. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVOJ
Posted in reply to: Re: Bush Says...Try To Stop Me by Wife of a cable guy
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Bush Says...Try To Stop Me K R ZACK 1/15/2007 8:26:00 PM