Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Secrets to the UNIVERSE

Great observation , The last time I sat in an english class was 32 years ago . I've never seen an english teacher safteyed off on a pole across from me either , only young dogs learning the trade so they can get paid ! My senior year in high school I wrote a third person story , which was published in that years annual , My teacher Ms. Witicker wanted me to become a writer . I have . I'll hire an editor to edit my books for me , but then my stories and fiction I can think up won't be free anymore . My IQ is 147 , I have a photographic memory , I recall numbers like the rain man . Funny thing all these mexicans coming here can't read ,write and surely don't care about our beautiful language , they speak spanish and if you can read the writing on the wall you better learn it also . I am, because everything in this country is written in english and spanish now , most jobs in south florida require supervisors and managers to be bi-lingual to get a job , after I finish learning spanish , I'm going to french and then latin . If you don't like what I write, scrool on by ,just don't read it or put me on ignore and you won't even see my name but you will have alot of ignoring going on . I choose not to structure things, what I write is WHITFIELDS language not the English language , That Christopher Colombus brought to this country in 1492 when he sailed the ocean blue . How about this one Geography - George Emmins Old Granny Rode A Pig Home Yesterday , I know that might be above your head , keep on doing your installs Sir (rotflmao)
"WHITFIELD"
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #183176. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVOC
Posted in reply to: Re: Secrets to the UNIVERSE by vegassatellite
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Secrets to the UNIVERSE vegassatellite 1/15/2007 9:06:00 PM