Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Secrets to the UNIVERSE

If you live your life for God you will understand it clearly . If you have never been born again, your missing out Bro. There are a lot of missing books to the Bible, preachers good men that they are , most expect too much from christans now a days.I came from the old testament in the Bible. Its not my first time here on earth , I am an Old Soul , and the Holy Spirt works through me . I don't worry if someone thinks I have a screw loose as they don;t walk in my shoes. Soon all will know me as soon as I tell everyone whats actually happening on this planet and explain the Mysteries of The Universe most will see it. I don't know how I was chosen by God to Do this but he's got his hand on my shoulder and I have the Holy Spirit in my heart . A little story , The other day I went to the Food Lion with a friend of mine , I sat in the truck , a lady pulls up and goes into the store . In her car is a Giant Alaskan Malamute , as I sat waiting , I decided to go over and pet that bad Boy , I walked up to the car , the Malamute watching me , He's looking looking in my eyes and I'm looking in his Beautiful Blue eyes, I raise my hand to his nose plam down for him to smell me , he does so , all the while I'm talking to him , telling him how beautiful he was , I'm standing there petting and rubbing his head and his owner walks up behind me and she says I can't believe what I'm seeing , no body can pet that dog , I just can't believe it , she gets in the car and ask me how did you do this , I said its an animal thing , she says whats your name I said I go by WHITFIELD" , she says I can't wait to tell my husband about this , I said watch this , I said to the Dog gimme a kiss big boy and leaned my face next to his head and he liked me twice on the cheek , the woman says thats awsome I've never seen anything like it , how does he know you in this way , again I replied its an animal thing . I said have you ever seen the Chronicals of Riddick part two , she answers no , I said you can rent the Dvd and then you will know , She says thank you WHITFIELD , I 'm certainly going to watch it . I said have a nice Day mam , and walked back to my truck , just thought I'd share that with everyone . Duck
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #183153. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVOf
Posted in reply to: Re: Secrets to the UNIVERSE by warrenrf
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Secrets to the UNIVERSE danimal 1/15/2007 3:36:00 PM