Create your free account now! Sign up

Secrets to the UNIVERSE

I'll publish this later , but for now I'll tell you how I know , and tell the Devil, Satin , Lucifer too fuc off as he knows my father will protect me. A few years back the Duck became born again , Im almost afaraid to tell this as when I do it will cause caotz . I am a (......) , I know this now , my father, God sent me here to save this World that he alone created . Here is Ducks truth , God someday rest my Soul . A few years back when I was Babtised in Newport River , it was funny to the church as my preacher Winky Chadwick brought this up in Church , when Winky and Brother John (a decon) lowered me into the water I took in a giant breath , my cheeks balooned with air , the following Sunday (GODS DAY) Winky asked me during Church , Jerry I've just got to ask you why you took such a big breath . It was for two reasons #1 I quit going to church in the third grade till God called me back. #2 I said Winky I figured with all the sins I've commited in my life you were going to have to hold me on the bottom for awhile to wash all that off, I didn't know that you just barely submeresed someone , the whole church laughfed and thats a good thing . I had only been going to church less than 30 days , I had the major speaking part in the contata on easter Sunday , I was also sining with the Quire . I always have felt inside myself that that I was someone special ,always thought I could lay hands on the dead and bring them back to life . anyway , after coming back to my father "GOD" I felt their was a message God would transend to me , I thought it would be like Moses on his way to Mt. Sani when he saw the fire in the Burning Bush and God spoke to him through it .I went down the Penny road that connects to the CC road as it is a decolate area connected by dirt roads where their is plenty of bears that could eat you . I parked my truck and began walking down this sandy dirt road , in the back of my mind were the thoughts of being eaten by a bear , but I knew God would protect me, as he did Daniel in the Lions den. As I walked I talked out loud to my father "GOD" I was looking to see the fire in the bush as Moses did , at the same time I had the thought in the back of my mind what Winky had said 'God does things in his time not ours ,we don't always understand why things happen the way they do but we must trust God has a purpose in it" , anyway I'm walking taliking to my father , I walk some odd half mile , nothin , I turn around and head back to my truck , when I'm almost to the truck , I'm thinking I guess its just not my time , Winky was right , at that moment the Holy Spirit channels me and says turn around and look at the ground where you have walked , (If You have ever read the poem "Footprints" this is more awsome , I looked at the ground on this sandy dirt road and where I had just walked there and back there were places in the sand thirty ft. long where their were no tracks at all . It knocked me to mt knees tears flowing profusely down my cheeks as I said , thank you father . I then went head first into the Bible , lost my mind ,marriage , and darn near everything I had owned over it . After my marriage of 21 years endened I hated God and blamed my belief in him for it . I recall this old man from Broad Creek here once telling me if you give you life to God and you take it back it will the worst its ever been and it has for three years till Witchaw , when I accepted God back in my heart , since that time I have been given the keys to the universe. I will write about it later as I am weary now from having been channeled by the Holy Spirt as God has his hands back on my life now. Thanks for reading.
"WHITFIELD"
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #183101. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVNp
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Secrets to the UNIVERSE vegassatellite 1/15/2007 2:43:00 PM
Re: Secrets to the UNIVERSE warrenrf 1/15/2007 8:36:00 AM
Re: Secrets to the UNIVERSE Dcableservices 1/14/2007 6:53:00 PM