Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: In the Pen by Duck a MUST READ!!!

Thanks for having your facts stragiht Sir , read my post again, it states I didn't like it , being as your post made me mad and I went into left field Admin barred me last night , but Ducks back this moring . Yesterday I stated the Sherrifs Dept. here was crooked. This might get me killed to write this but I'm writing it anyway, if its my time I'm dead anyway, Duck believes when its your Time 'Your Gone". Here is the Story it will probably bring the SBI and FBI too my door as I have held this from the Publis for over 10 years for fear of what they might do to me or my family as its too many for Duck to snap the Mother Fuc.ers neck . i hope I'm not Dead from this but if I end up that way so be it . Ducks not a nice guy , but I am very kind and I care about my fellow man and I love all children and don't ever put up with anyone being cruel to them as I was my dads punching bag , although I have forgivin him for the way he beat me , I hate him for it and always will he made mean by beating the hell out of me . Recently me and my only living family my brother Carl (WHITESHEEP ,second deree Blackbelt , Bodybuilder , 5'!0" 250lbs he's thick not fat)recently had the conservation in which we talked about wonderingwho we both might have became had we had a different father , Heres the stor that could cost me my life, please understand , after writing this I'm asking everybody to keep an eye on me as they will want me dead for exposing them. The Thomas org has been crooked here for some forty years , I was told by Mary Austin retired Clerk of Superior since 1957 to leave this alone and raise my children or they would kill me . This year for the first time in history , we have been Freed from the hand of the Thomas'es and Frank Galazia , Ralph Thomas Jr retired and the crook Frank who was running for Sherrif was beat out by a good man Asa Buck who trained at My gym years back . Now that I have set the stage here is the story. During my tenure as President of T-Ball a few years back , this man Georgie Willian whom I can see still walking down the hall in High school ( DUCK has a photographic memory) anyway , his body was found in a small car on the Dunken Landing raod in Mill Creek , he had his nipples alligator clipped ,pulled through flatwashers , wired to the sterring wheel with braided wire, his penius wrapped and secuerd to the steering wheel in the same way ,his hands were hand cuffed to the sterring wheel . There was a vacum cleaner hose routed from the exhaust to the window ,(PUNCH LINE IS COMING) when he was found he and the car were transported to the Newport Fire Dept. Georgie was an enourmous man , in death his body had swollen making it unable to be removed from the small car , the sherrifs dept. called my friend Big Jim Kelly Race car driver , builder , owner , at that time , of Atlantic Auto Parts and Salvage , a large junk yard here at home . They called Jimmy over with the wrecker wanting him to attach the wreckers winch cable around him , and drag his swollen lifeless body from the vechicle , Jim went there but told me I couldn't do it Whitfield , I can't believe they even asked me too. So the fire dept . / paramedics used the jaws of life and a chop saw to remove the body . Apon Georgies removal they found a square chair leg shoved up his rectum , his body was cremated and the sherrifs dept. (Frank and Ralph Jr) termed it sucide. (I don't know about you but it don't sound like suicide to me) I had four sherrifs as T-Ball coaches at the time that gave me the inside story . This is only one of many octrites they commited. I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders it feels good , just hope it doesn't get me killed or one of my children , you see gansters had rather take you child and watch you suffer many years knowing they could have killed you , but living with the pain of the loss of a child is much greater than death itself . My barment last night coupled with the perve that kiddnapped the children that started this thread brought this forward . To the crooked sherrifs , fuc with me , I'll make Lampshades out of you. I swear that on my childrens lives. Thanks for reading. I'm not editing this so if something is out of text my apology , I'm the writer not the editor and this is given to Cabl.com for free as I consider it the greatest site in the world. "WHITFIELD"
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #183097. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVNl
Posted in reply to: Re: In the Pen by Duck by ryrkmn
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: In the Pen by Duck a MUST READ!!! Lightmaster 1/14/2007 11:10:00 AM