Create your free account now! Sign up

In the Pen by Duck

Thanks for the post Tom , I've in the pen before , I don't like it there ,but I try to enjoy myself where ever I go . I went for less than seven grams of hooch , back in 83 , the crooked sherrifs dept. that was in power for fourty years here put me there , I had called in the FBI and gave them names , dates and places of the sherms ocotracities they commited here. They told me the sherrifs dept. had been under investigation for two years then , they never got them on anything yet , but their day is coming . You might say Duck how do you know their crooked , I won't say ,but I will give you an illustration , when I put Raymond Larwence who was tied in with them , in prision for hiring me to kill his now X wife , it went down in Morehead City in the city limits , because being a municipality , they didn't have to let the sherris dept. know , Hell for that matter I once caused an SBI agent to resign ,because the Duck knew he was dirty , I told him I was going to the US attorneys office an cause one hell of an internal affairs investigation , the Next Day he resigned , a month later he was working for the DEA , but they stopped fuc.ing with the Duck alot of years back , I once told this same SBI agent ,back while awaiting court from which I went to Prision , I said too him , I was once so pissed , I started to go deep into the woods and build a jail , and nab the crooks and put them in it and.......... I won't incriminate myself further . I also told him ... you know those bombing targets they use (Its a piece of wood about 6"X6" painted Red with circles down to a bulls eye) I said I started to go by all you crooked law mens houses on a rainy night , with a loran in my truck and put the coordinates on it and stake it down in their yard , I said ... do you reckon that would mind game a man . Loran cooridnates are placed on the targets before the military vaporises them , Sorry I got off on a Tangent Tom , you can rest easy if the perve goes to prision , he will be alot of mens bubba in there . Cons hate child molesters . I'd rather be vaporised that have to suffer what he's got comming . Just thought I'd share that with everyone.
Jerry
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #183048. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVMy
Posted in reply to: 2 St. Louis boys kidnapped boys found alive today! by tclinewalker
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: In the Pen by Duck warrenrf 1/13/2007 11:23:00 AM