Create your free account now! Sign up

RJ RENOLDS Granddaughter and The Duck

This is a story about The Duck and RJ Renolds Grandaughter and how I hooked up with her . I orignally went to Winston Salem North Carolina over gangster dealings that I wrote about yesterday over my good friend Steve Carelton , the Careltons moved to Ohio after Henery purchased the Lodi corporation and over the years I have lost contact with the family . I was staying with Michael Webb one of Steves best childood friends who became a good friend to me also . I was living with Mike ,and his x wife now, and daughter off of Lassiter Lake Road in Clemmons . Allison is the Daughter of RJ Renolds Daughter whos last name I won't publish until I have contacted her to find out her marilal statis . Allsion at that Time was working at a ladies appareal shop in Clemmons , where she worked as her family believed in values learned by working . At the time I was so into myself , I thought I was Gods gift to the world , I was handsome when I was young , I ran six miles a day , six days a week , I did a thousand sit ups a day , I also lifted alot of Steel and universal machines , six days a week . Needless to say I was Rock Hard , really felt like I was Bionic when I was young. Now that I've set the stage , here is the story . Alison was working one night and I was in the plaza and happened to walk by and spy her through the window , I didn't know her or who she was I just knew she was drop dead beautiful . Duck had a Plan , I walked into the store and started looking at ladies sweaters , Allison came over and said can I help you sir ( Ducks thinking in my mind ,you dam right you can ummmm) I decided to run game on her , she was soooo beautiful , I told her it was my sisters birthday and I wanted to buy her a sweater (My sister was fat ( God rest her Soul)and I was lieing in order to run the game on Allison) I said my sister is the same size as you , could I possibly pay you to model some sweaters ,so I can get an Idea of what they might look like so I can more properly see what they might look like on my sister. She agreed ,I started picking out sweaters with her help as I've always respected the opinions of a woman , each time she came out in a sweater I told her how beautiful she was and how attractive she looked in it. After six sweaters I picked the one she liked best and purchased it . I then still not knowing who she was asked her out to dinner the next night she had off , just so happened she was off the next night and she said yes. I took her out to dinner the next night , ordered surf and turff , lobster and steaks for both of us , I also bought a bottle of Dom Perijon (probably mispelled it ) anyway we enjoyed a great dinner , after we ate their was some Dom left , so we adjorned to the Patio to finish the bottle . Upon getting to the patio , after we were seated , I told her I needed to go out to my truck and get something please sit here , she did , I had the sweater she liked gift wrapped and bought her a dozen red roses . I got them from where I had them hidden in my truck and returned to her on the patio , I had the roses hidden behind my back ( because I'm so Big I could do So) I handed her the gift wrapped sweater and set the roses on the table and told her your so beautiful , I felt such a pretty lady deserved these presents , She opened the box , to her amazment here was the sweater she had picked out as her favorite . I was still standing , never sat down , I melted her . She stood up and stepped up to me and thanked me . I then leaned over and kissed her . I could feel her heart pounding through her brest as she toched my chest with her body , I had swept her off her feet . That was a good night , I hit it that night , we were instantly in heat for each other , I dated her for about two months , then one day she got her haircut different , I didn't find her nearly as attractive after that and soon broke up with her . Money didn't mean anything to the Duck back then , I had plenty of my own , I was a gangster with a Big head for myself and women were a dime a dozen to me then . I've always worshiped ladies and feel they should all be placed on a pedestal , fat , thin ,beautiful or ugly , God created woman for man , and should be pedalstalised for that reason . Thanks for reading , Till next Time .
"WHITFIELD"
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #183000. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVLM
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: RJ RENOLDS Granddaughter and The Duck cdperrette 1/13/2007 12:05:00 AM
Re: RJ RENOLDS Granddaughter and The Duck warrenrf 1/12/2007 10:47:00 PM
Re: RJ RENOLDS Granddaughter and The Duck BigG 1/12/2007 5:04:00 PM