Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: To The Media , Get Off Bush ' S Back !!!!

There is a solution to this problem. Granted I was stoned 99.9% of the time I was in a high school history class, but I remember a few things!

All of these fanatic Muslums journey to Mecca to kiss the Kabul (sp) stone in order to be recieved by Allah and get their 98 virgins in "heaven". Now a pig is a filthy animal according to the Koran, so I recall.

The SOLUTION : We take over Mecca and surround it with a big a$$ fence. We then land a C-130 transport plane full of USDA approved hogs and put them inside the fence around MECCA. We exume Saddam's corpse, hang him by his feet from a gallow pole inside the fence and drape some good old fashioned Bob Evans or Gwaltney bacon over the corpse. Then we wire the Kabul stone with a few pounds of American made C4 explosives with a remote detinator on it.

Now we drop pamplets all over the middle east and let them know that if they can't keep their terrorists at bay we'll blow the Kabul stone into driveway gravel and make Mecca look like what's left of the World Trade Center (only the hole will be deeper).

The result of the occurance would devistate the radicals! Why blow yourself up if you CAN'T get the 98 virgins, OR even be accepted by Allah since one can no longer make the pilgrimage to Mecca as is ordered in the Koran.

Simple solutions to complex problems sometimes work. I bet pork belly prices would sky rocket on the commidities exchange as a added bonus to the US economy.
This is CABL.com posting #182945. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVKT
Posted in reply to: To The Media , Get Off Bush ' S Back !!!!!!!! by deleted
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: To The Media , Get Off Bush ' S Back !!!! deleted 1/11/2007 9:25:00 PM
Re: To The Media , Get Off Bush ' S Back !!!! Chopps 1/11/2007 9:14:00 PM