Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: To The Media , Get Off Bush ' S Back !!!!

I am not a politician, I am a Marine, a soldier and a father, there fore in the eyes of all these liberal F**ks, a radical, if were up to me, I'd blanket the middle East with pamphlets simply stating, 2 weeks from now we are going to kill everyone left in this country. (Hell we gave them more than that to ship the WOMD out) I like what Bush said, "we know they have WOMD, I still have the receipts"! Anyway,,, and basically level the place, oh I would revoke ALL media coverage personnel's pass ports, nothing better than capping a spineless 2 faced journalist. Look I don't have the time to sit here and explain myself, I will say this, study history, the Romans didn't have Liberals running around sh*ting on victory, (can you say food tester?) What do you think Truman, Eisenhower, Patton, McCarthy would handle this? You know back when our countries leaders had balls,, hey grab, they'd pull all the troops out and vaporize the f*ckin place, there is some thing about war most don't understand, if I want you dead, I'm not going to run an add in the Times, I'm going to walk up behind you and blow your head off, hey whine and cry all you want, battle has NOTHING to do with being fair, quite the contrary, my mother was a RN (god bless her) in Pediatrics, I would come by to see her now and then and the word FAIR went out the window, I saw 5 year old children dying of cancer, parental abuse, car accidents and so on, I asked my mother how she could deal with this on a daily basis? These are gods children Doug. And this rights thing, why, does a man that has conspired to kill me, my fellow man or my family have rights? You have got to be sh**ing me! Take em out behind the barn, period (as Gerry stated, ) take the Bible and flip to Revelations, Ecclesiastes, Romans, the book of Job, when in battle, you kill everything, and I mean everything. When I hear of a American death, well I can't describe the feelings with inside me, I worked over in VT a couple months ago and just south of Sugarbush on Rt 100 there is a place where they place white flags, ( like UG markers) for the troops killed that day, it tears me up just thinking about it, so many young futures lost because this BS. I believe in freedom, I also understand the price that comes with it, but the American politician is more worried about his ratings than the lives of our troops, we lost this the minute we pulled out of Baghdad the first time around, we had them, but this pussy administration choose policy over conquest and now we are paying dearly, such a sad situation that could have been and can be resolved with a little back bone, just an opinion from a Marine.
it's easyer to ask for forgiveness than permission
This is CABL.com posting #182935. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVKJ
Posted in reply to: Re: To The Media , Get Off Bush ' S Back !!!! by voices
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: To The Media , Get Off Bush ' S Back !!!! cablchik 1/12/2007 4:51:00 PM
Re: To The Media , Get Off Bush ' S Back !!!! voices 1/11/2007 8:21:00 PM
Re: To The Media , Get Off Bush ' S Back !!!! deleted 1/11/2007 7:42:00 PM