Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: To The Media , Get Off Bush ' S Back !!!!

My sister was a marine and a operative I can not explain she said the day bush sent troops over to Iraq He lied To the American Public . She decided than she didn't want to be a part Of watching our Kids get killed all over again The 1st time we had good reason the second time was a lie . She knows this and any one that Listened to the storys be fore he sent in the troops A operative retired said there were no weapons of mass destruction and now we know it he has put our kids in harms way for no good reason . Ive said it be fore and Ill say it again our country need not be policing the world as we are in debt up to our ears and my kids kids will not be able to pay and busches answer is let the next guy get us out . did not
vote for him and party lines don't work any more . so where does a man stand (media ) there just looking for a story .
This is CABL.com posting #182896. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVJ6
Posted in reply to: Re: To The Media , Get Off Bush ' S Back !!!! by Wife of a cable guy
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: To The Media , Get Off Bush ' S Back !!!! oldschooldbstech 1/11/2007 5:54:00 PM