Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Direct 2 U satellite NO PAY

They owed me $1000 for some time and finally paid $700 of it after I turned in the equipment I was holding claiming it was for an equip. audit. They absolutely knew that their contract was already terminated and just used the audit excuse so that no one would hold their equip. for paychecks. Amanda payed the check to me that she was holding at that time when she got the equip. Weeks later they sent me a check $300 short of what they owed me after they went belly up. Their excuse is what was not payed either did not pass qc or was not checked in properly. That is bullcrap. I am a little slower than the hacks because I take the time to do the job right the first time. As far as checked in incorrectly, I emailed a copy of all paperwork to Direct 2 U by 9a.m. the following morning so that there was no chance of incorrect check-ins. This was their rule. I followed it. I know $300 is not much in the grand scheme of things, but I deserve to be paid for work done correctly and on time. They owe my good friend $1000. On top of everything, this all took place right before x-mas. Makes it tough on people's children as well. I'm sure their kids did not miss out on anything for x-mas, though.
This is CABL.com posting #182832. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVI4
Posted in reply to: Direct 2 U satellite NO PAY by robknoxville
There are 0 replies to this message