Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Skrog / Air Wolf / Bent Spoke Salloon / Gw Bus

Just to run it down to you Bro. In Mid day I'm Cuttin Or Hangin Fiber or Coax and truthfully Air Wolfs Ole Lady , I'd eat peanuts out her Chit , she is that fine . Call information and ask for the # For the Air Wolf Bar , I'm sure they will recall me. Just call and ask them , I don't add lib or lie to no one. Just make the call they will tell you brother then you will tell me . Duck you the man!! Just Like Mike Brakefield told me because I don't lie and I let people live!! Just make the caLL AND ASK !!DUCK LIES TO NO ONE BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.(beerchug)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #182740. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVHA
Posted in reply to: Re: Skrog / Air Wolf / Bent Spoke Salloon / Gw Bus by redrocker80
There are 2 replies to this message
Ps deleted 1/9/2007 12:11:00 PM