Create your free account now! Sign up

Skrog / Air Wolf / Bent Spoke Salloon / Gw Bush

This is a Story about the Duck , his travels , some crazy chit , his opinion of Iraq , and why I have to back the sawed off little man our President George Walker Bush . Ducks a pretty Big Man , standing about 6'5" in my line boots . I got one Bad A$$ Leather Jacket , that belonged to my Dead Brother Kevin , I must admit when I put Kevins Jacket on something changes inside the Duck ,all those that know me will tell you I'm pretty much WFO , I can go from looking like the Money Man to being a Big Biker . The Following covers a Span of Events that have occured During the last month. Duck enjoys going to Biker Bars because only Real Men go there , no Candy A$$es . The First adventure was in a Bar in Witchaw Kansas , called Air Wolf , where I was priviledged to meet some Great People , Duck was settin at the bar talkin to a Biker named Jim Stewart who is a Design Engineer Machinist for Boeing Aircraft , as we Sat and sucked down some Suds and shot the chit , the Bar maids swopped shifts , the Bar maid getting off sat down to a Brew a couple stools down from the Duck , and the Hottie , The owners Ole Lady , I'll call Bar Bit.c.h , (thats what she called herself ,when someone asked her her name) was slinging suds , this rock star walks out and stiffs her , Bar Bitc..h goes off , she was pissed , I saw opportuninity in this , she walks down to the far end of the bar to wait on a man , Duck couln't stand it I had to put my plan into action , I lean up to the off duty barmaid and wisper in her ear as to what I'm fixin to do . I paid my tab and walk out the front door without tippin Bar Bitc..h , I'm peakin in the window LMAO as BB is goin off , she's cussin my a$$ , she says ,that sum bitc.h stiffed me , he left me a good tip the last time he was in here , she was goin off hard , Duck walks back in LMAO , with a Ten Dollar Tip in my hand, the off duty bar maid is about to fall off her stool LHAO ,(as she knew the lick) I say here is your Tip Bar Bitc..h , she breaks out laughfn , knowin shes been had . It was well worth the ten for that play . Duck goes back home to an ole Indian Ritchawel , and then I go back over to Air Wolf , this Time her Old Man and some more Brothers are in the Club , He's an Air Wolf , one of the Air Forces Elite Fighting Men , by this time Ducks feelin pretty good , I sat back down and started talkin to Jim , the Wolf comes over to Jim and Jim grabbs him in a Big Bear Hug and kisses him on Top the Head , this looks cool to the Duck , so I get up and walks over to the Wolf and Bear Hug him and kiss the Top of his Head , Wolf backs off and takes a Fighting Stance and says you can't kiss me on the head you don't know me , Duck hits WFO and takes the fighting stance back (all Wolfs brothers are getting ready to throw down) , Ducks by himself , my eyes lock into that I'll kill you look , I Scream back at him and them Fuc. You I'll kill everybody in this Bar , Wolf knew I meant it , he says since your a killer show me how to snap a mans neck and turns his back to me and says how you gonna do it , I walk over to the Wolf and show him two moves that instantly kill someone by breaking their neck , hes says Your Good , but you can take a knife and stabb them between such and such a vertibray or between such and such rib and they will drop like a wet rag , he then holds out his hand and introduces his self and says now that we've been properly introduced you can kiss me on the head , I grab him and give him a Big Bear hug and kiss him on the head and the party was on , we became brothers instantly , That was one of the best times of Ducks Life .
Last night I went to the Bent Spoke Saloon a Big biker Bar behind my house , it was a slow night only about 10 Harleys out front , Ducks wearing Kevins jacket with the Biker Patches and Recon Patches (THE Jacket Commands Respect) The Club is all Biker , I meet some of Americas Finest ,One man a Recon that Hails by the name of SKROG , I tell the the story of my Brother Kevin and why I wear his Jacket . WE talk about the War in Iraq , he's already completed two tours there and can't wait to get back for a third (All Duck can say is Killers enjoy Killin) anyway we both see Eye to Eye on how to End Iraq , we Both agree more troops are Necessary and Extreme Force and Tuff Love must take place to end the maddness over there . It was a privlidge to meet SKROGG as you can look at him and tell he's one of the USA's finest killers , RECON to the Grave , Duck has much Respect for those that give their lives to keep the War on another Shore so we can live as Americans here at home . My Brother Kevin backed Bush to his Death and and So Does SKROG and So Do I . Last line of this story . "GEORGE WALKER BUSH JR. TAKE IT TO THEIR A$$ , WE GOT YOUR BACK"
"WHITFIELD"
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #182575. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVEV
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Skrog / Air Wolf / Bent Spoke Salloon / Gw Bus redrocker80 1/8/2007 8:51:00 PM