Create your free account now! Sign up

SDA 5000 Theft Solution

I've already solved this problem , a gps tracking strip installed inside the meter or anything for that matter . You might say is that possible , Yeap , I just saw on tv , now they are producing them for childrens shoes , I think think thats a great idea , with all the child molesters out there (2gun) If they molested one of my children they wouldn't have to worry about the law , it would be me, when I grabbed their a$$ and paid a well hung brother to give them twenty and split them open , and that truthfully would be the nicest thing I would do to them. I remember a friend of mine that owns big trackhoes and drag lines talking about the blue mud here at home, its down about 30 ft . It would be hard to find someone there , or you could put the boat over , take'm offshore ,chum the water ,get jaws in a feeding frenzy and end of story . Ducks really a nice guy at heart , but you touch my family , they would find out real quick that the movie starring Patriclk Swayzee stared in , Next of Kin , is actually real life.
"WHITFIELD"
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #182503. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVDL
Posted in reply to: Re: just starting with SDA 5000 by Lightmaster
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: SDA 5000 Theft Solution gratefullou 1/6/2007 1:19:00 PM