Create your free account now! Sign up

Hey Admin!!!!

Maybe you should look at all the posts on here. I was just in a post discussion with "Microman". He hammered me pretty good about a post that meant nothing, so I hammered back. This guy has been on here before and has done nothing but slammed people for posting an opinion. Go ahead, take a look at the discussion, its intitled "pole climbing space" its in the General discussion. That kind of behavior does not belong on this bar in my opinion. All I did was relay my climbing experience onto the bar and I get attacked for it. I've been here for along time and if this is the way its gonna be, I wont be a part of the cabl bar any longer. And by the way, I will tell everyone I know in the business not to go to this bar because you allow that kind of an attack on a member. Microman judge, prosecutor, and executioner on that post. For a guy that climbs as much as I do, its a direct INSULT to the way a do business. If I called you a hack without knowing anything about you, you'd be pis@#$.!!!!!! Thats what he did to me. Look into it please, I love coming to this bar, it saves me money. Later, Red(snipper)(usa)
This is CABL.com posting #182491. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVDz
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Hey Admin!!!! ryrkmn 1/14/2007 4:19:00 PM
Re: Hey Admin!!!! redrocker80 1/5/2007 9:23:00 PM