Create your free account now! Sign up

A New Year Full Of Hope

An open letter to my technicians:

To Nelson: The money spent on the lawyer to expunge your criminal record was the best investment you could have made..
It wasn't so much that you had felonies it was that one count of "Barnyard Sodomy" that really seemed to raise eyebrows at the MSO.

To Phillips: I see that subtlety wasn't lost on you with my Christmas gift of a bar of soap and washcloth. You clean up nice and just to let you know, they sell that stuff in grocery stores although not in the beer aisle.

To Adams: A "Wake and bake" and "420" lifestyle doesn't translate well to the responsible working world and I'm glad you've seen the error of your ways. Now if you would just quit tie-dying your uniform shirts and quit drawing "Dead Head" logo's on all your work orders I'd feel a tad more confident.

To Barnes: Yes, all of us at the shop know you've had sex with every soccer mom East of the Mississippi.... you've told us so countless times. You ever wonder why all of your routes are in the retirement village?

To Gardner: Although you've been in cable since they transimitted through rope, I've got to hand it to you, you're one tough old coot. Ya'd think after thirty years you'd get over the fact that the system offers more than ten channels on a rotary dial TV.... Uh, quit asking for matching transformers... it confuses the warehouse guy.

To Anderson: My favorire morning "Drama Queen"... Yes YOU do all the work!! Hands down no arguement...Sorry about you getting a 6000' (that's right, thousand) RG-11 drop every day... at least that's the way you make it sound...

And finally Nichols: You do everything right. Show up on time, complete all work orders... looks like you wash and organize your truck every night.. clean cut, well dressed never complain... I'm sending you for a random drug test along with a psych evaluation... you aint right...
This is CABL.com posting #182447. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVCR
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: A New Year Full Of Hope Dcableservices 1/5/2007 8:23:00 PM
Re: A New Year Full Of Hope voices 1/5/2007 6:12:00 PM
Re: A New Year Full Of Hope cablewolf214 1/5/2007 2:51:00 PM