Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: has anyone worked for prince telecom before

I have worked with Prince on and off for over a decade in various capacities, in-house, independent, & Sub. I believe the pay scales are directly proportional to skill level not longevity as you seem to indicate. If at hiring your resume reflected triple tech skills but Docsis to you means the sister of your gynecologist that could be the problem. I have worked with Kevin as well and know that if I had a problem he could not or would not resolve I could have went to the next level in the chain of command, that would be Bill in the other office. If I still had no resolution I know for a fact that the phone lines and doors of Dave Kinner and John Kuhn are always open for anyone on their team with a REAL problem. Just have your s**t together before you step to them or you will get embarrassed. Prince is a good company to work for. Policy, Procedure & protocol are there to protect the technician as well as the company, USE IT.
This is CABL.com posting #182069. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVwL
Posted in reply to: Re: has anyone worked for prince telecom before by donnym918
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: has anyone worked for prince telecom before donnym918 1/6/2007 5:31:00 AM