Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Has anyone got paid from Hope communications?

are you serious? First off I didn't steal any equipment. I never signed for no equipment as a matter of fact i never even did a job down there to get any equipment. I don't even know where to get equipment from. I'm the one you don't want to mess with considering you owe me from DC and what you have to say about that when I turned all my equipment and still haven't recieved a check from that project.

30 converters yeah right. You can try and blame me thats fine and all, but bottom line is I didn't use your hotels, I didn't use your gas, and I paid all my guys out my own overhead in DC. That is what a real business owner does; not sit here and making excuses on why things are not paid. Ok so you paying 35k every 2 months on hotels sounds like bad management to me. I wasn't even going to waste time bashing you because people always get theirs in the end. I'm out almost 10k from dealing with you, and almost lost my home because I wanted to make sure the people who worked for under me got paid even though you my friend didn't even pay me.

The local colleges do teach business 101 and I do believe having an overhead for the rainy days is in Part 2 of the class. If you think I stole your converters send me a summons; i'd be more then happy to see you in court.
This is CABL.com posting #181768. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVrU
Posted in reply to: Re: Has anyone got paid from Hope communications? by BrendaWood
There are 0 replies to this message