Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Has anyone got paid from Hope communications?

Why give up ? Back up regroup and rebuild you have the knowledge and know how. From your posts you have someone that knows how to manage your company and or projects for you.So why give up and not rebuild there is someone out there that will work for a fair wage and do the work right for you. Just have project manager in place that knows his or her job and that the subs that come to work for you cant run over. If we all gave up and went home not to regroup and rebuild and come back out to live and make money again where would we all be on welfare setting at home talking about what we once had or was able to do. And before someone asks yes Iam in the cable / sat. sub business and work in the field as a tech. Have been a manager from splicing and other things. Have had subs come in and tell me we do this and that and i have told them hey you will do the work that i or the company gives you to do or there is the road. We will send you a check when it has been qc.ed and signed off on. (usa)Ihave lost money as a sub working for the wrong company that doesnt pay but hey back up regroup and set out again with the lesson learned and the wisdom not to do it again the same way.
This is CABL.com posting #181726. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVre
Posted in reply to: Re: Has anyone got paid from Hope communications? by BrendaWood
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Has anyone got paid from Hope communications? MicroMan 12/27/2006 10:57:00 AM