Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Has anyone got paid from Hope communications?

Yes it does sorry was in a hurry. What i said basicly was that it seems from all the posts. Is that from if you read the whole string is that the subs charged hotel, gas,tools,and other things to the company in one formm or another that shouldnt been done that way. because they were subs and not inhouse employed. They stole meters and tools from this company and or person that owns said company so as a sub that would be something that would be payroll deducted from moneys earned in check. Not only did these persons do this but when it came down to a person being put in charge over them. They then packed up and left said job to keep from it being found out so it could be taken out of thier moenys earned as a payroll deduction. And last but not least come here to bad mouth the company and person in question so others wouldnt go to work for said company and then the company failed to do the work and lost a contract in the area. Now the subs that left and stoled from this person and company want to drag another company into the mess because that it is owned by another family member and not the person that they stoled from in the first place. Ihave readed most all the posts here from the start and when you start to see the woman post back it seems that she wasnt given a chance to make it right. nor given the respect that these same subs would exspect from thier helpers and such if being in the same place as the woman in question. that is only my thoughts on it dont know the whole story wasnt there but this is what i am seeing posted on the board here.(usa)

This is CABL.com posting #181725. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVrd
Posted in reply to: Re: Has anyone got paid from Hope communications? by RadioMan
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Has anyone got paid from Hope communications? SATMAN/MEMPHIS 12/27/2006 8:29:00 PM