Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Has anyone got paid from Hope communications?

Hmmm, let's see:

You admit to allowing the crew run the ship. You have already admitted to bouncing paychecks. You apparently have no credibility with the MSO, so they know they can ream whatever they want up your butt. You ended this attempt in bankruptcy, per you, anyway.

Can you say overmatched? Over your head maybe? And how about those relying on you, why should they be punished for an endeavor you obviously could not handle? Did you warn them all how you were ill-suited to succeed? Knowing you really could not hack it, did you protect their paychecks in any way whatsoever?

I say: Another overmatched Prime screwing the workers because their alternative is screwing themselves. There is no other way to explain your story, as much as you'd like to. So if I were those workers and I knew my paycheck was blown by the company worked for, I too would take meters, charge hotel rooms, et el to your acount. That's called getting something (anything) from nothing.
This is CABL.com posting #181706. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVqU
Posted in reply to: Re: Has anyone got paid from Hope communications? by BrendaWood
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Has anyone got paid from Hope communications? rmblnmn1 12/27/2006 12:31:00 AM
Re: Has anyone got paid from Hope communications? BrendaWood 12/27/2006 12:26:00 AM