Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: 2007 Prediction

The cynical and easy answer is that if your in the field you'll get screwed about once a week. Then be asked why it took so long to get it done the Right Way.

But my true feeling... Things are changing a bit. Not too sure if thats going to be a change for the better but as always we'll adapt to any situation that comes our way, spank it in the s$$, and teach it who's boss. Someone else on this bar recently posted that we all talk about how we can hate our jobs. But in the long run we still wake up every morning and head out into a business we all know is just one side step from crazy. I, like all of us here, have bad days but in the end I Really do love my job. It takes care of my family in ways I hadn't thought possible.

Just this year alone I've gotten a Wife, new car, new home, new work truck, $3+ in raises and I've just found out that I have an addition to the my family due some time in August. Wow! Can't wait until next year.

I know this was a little long winded and went kinda off topic but I had 2 cents to spare.

Goodnight jents. Hope you all had a good X-Mas.
This is CABL.com posting #181652. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVp2
Posted in reply to: 2007 Prediction by Dreamer
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: 2007 Prediction lostintx 12/28/2006 8:30:00 PM