Create your free account now! Sign up

Roadburnt

This makes my third day on the road , I'm just west of Knoxville Tenn. I stopped here in the mountains in this tiny town and crashed last night , hav eeb , tried to hit me for $44.00 for the room plus tax . I told I'm going down the road , he says how much are you willing to pay I told him 40.00 as I had already stopped at another motel and that was his price but he didn't have wireless so I came here , haveeb Mr Patel as they call themselves , it means inkeeper wanted his tax I said I'm going down the road , he says what will you paya second time , I said $40.00 and not a dime more < I'll go down the road , he says are you paying cash my replt yes , I got the room , Needless to say cash talks LMAO . Did that sandgar really think I didn't know he would pockett the cash and not declare it . I might have been born in the dark but it wasn't last night . I've got quite a few of you to call here that have pm ;d me your # . I'll be calling when I get back to my Beautiful Atlantic Ocean that I've missed sooooooo much . I've been thinking of sharing some personal stories with everyone over Christmas about the Ducks life from FtLauderdale in the seventys to me dating RJ Renolds granddaughter , I'm sure you will enjoy reading them , Ducks had a good life , I'm turning Fifty in July and that scares the Hel.l out of me. I never planned on living to be this Old . When I was young the dogs I ran with had this saying WFO Wide Fuken Open , live hard die young and Leave a Good Lookin Corpse , most of my original friends have gone on before me 48 of them now , even the undertaker that slabbed most of them and he was younger than me . Life is like a box of choclates every time you open the box you never know what you'all get . The Ducks been buying Lottery tickets from every state , last night was the drawing but I ain't checking the #'s till I reach the coast , I don't want to know right now , if I lost thats fine , but if God was willing and I won one , I wouldn't be able to concentrate on driving home , they are some big Jackpots . Well time to burn some highway , I'll be checking in , I just pull up outside a motel with free wireless and pirate (pirate) it from their parking lot , why by a wirless card when its like their sign says free internet , lol Duck(pimp)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #181590. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVo2
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Roadburnt INTECH34453 12/24/2006 7:22:00 PM
Re: Roadburnt dsatelitmn 12/24/2006 5:04:00 PM