Create your free account now! Sign up

Tom Hoff "THANKS"

Life is a funny thing , Duck is currently headed home , I posted looking for a brother dog to stay the night with, while crossing the country back to NC . I'm setting in a rest stop taking a breather as Duck was worn out from driving , I had just decieded to get a motel and call it a day when the phone rang, It Was Tom Hoff a ninenteen year veteran from our industry , He offered me a place to rest my head at his house with him and his family . He lives outside St Louis Missouri . I called my one living blood brother to tell him ,my brother Carl is the family whitesheep , I'm the blacksheep or at least use to be . My brother says to me you don't know this man , brother be careful , you know how much chit you stir on that Cabl. Bar maybe its someone trying to get even. I told my brother he better have an army with him if he wants to go there . To make a long story short , the highway is calling. Thanks Tom Huff for the hospitaility . He has a very nice house , well decorated , a lovely wife and beautiful children , I feel the Lord privileged me to stay there , I admire a man with strong family Values . I told him I was interested in him joinging the team and I would post his name and put his head on the chopping block here as well as asking CableSpy to check him out for me. I'm not going to do that , I know a good man when I meet one . Tom , thanks for last night from the bottom of my heart . I hope Santy Claws brings that beautiful baby Little Miss Abby "his two yr.old daughter" everything her little mind imagines . Your a good man and I was deeply touched by your Hospitality . I pray that you Tom , your wife Tommie , and little Miss Abby as well as your children that wasn't home have a very , very Merry Christmas and a Great New Year , when the Duck makes the Dream happen your Deffinately a part of it . Thanks again . Jerry
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #181542. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVog
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Tom Hoff "THANKS" jadcable 12/26/2006 6:41:00 AM