Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: legality/respect for cones

i had so much to post but couldn't make it coherent as i've been working 80 hr weeks for 6 weeks now. i'd like to thank all of those that posted on this subject, even those that talk like i'm a suicidal retard with a 7/16's in my diaper. but i'd like to agree with most of what you said if i can still remember it right. support should be provided, by either the mso or the prime (preferably the prime). the sad fact is this......in most (or at least A WHOLE EFFIN LOT) of shops there is none. the guys that are in charge that either never worked the field, or forgot what it was like (let alone how it is now) don't really care about safety. they'll pretend they do, but when you call in a rs because you were overloaded that day and couldn't get to the ridulous 300' aerial drop with a midspan, road crossing, down the pole and THEN to power (this isn't imaginary, this is the job i rescheduled 2 jobs after the one that started this thread) they go effin ballistic and act like you aren't willing to work. blows my mind. i've got to try and eat my micky d's and take a shower, but i just want to throw this out to anyone willing to put someone else in harm's way for money........

when you put profits above the people that earn you those profits, you wind up with no people and no profit

- dishdude

i like that guy, if he reads this, i'll be back soon.
This is CABL.com posting #181458. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVmU
Posted in reply to: Re: legality/respect for cones by oldschoolgal
There are 0 replies to this message