Create your free account now! Sign up

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas & the e

Marvel-us! Here something to think about at this special time of year. Soon possibly we all could have promised "CEASE FIRES" around the world coming to a thread and neighborhood near you. Peace Harmony Prosperity for all rolled into one at Christ-masses Time. I mean looky here Christianity at it's finest moment(s). Well I'm going to try until the end of the year to not bad mouth anyone don't know how long it will last surrounded by the jacka$$e$ ya deal with on a daily basis. And I'm not talking of anyone at this particular moment on the bar.

To bad it comes at the end of the year at least seems as if everyone is airing out their suitcases and dumping the baggage of the year past. Getting ready for that 2007 killer year so to speak.

Don't let the turkey gobble(gluttony), gossip & GIVING rule u for the next 24/10. Hell ol' Rodney had it right even so if just for a fleeting moment(can't say for that man don't know him personally). But maybe speaking on a sobering day(guessing again). I mean he was just a low life nig on quack(right?) and doesn't deserve the rules that apply to our great poly-tick-in factions not even johnny/josie Q Public either.

I sometimes wonder what the Trinity would think/do don't you?

(bounce)(flame)(heart)(rocket)(boxer)(hammer)(bounce)(bounce)(bounce)(confused).....(beerchug)
This is CABL.com posting #181442. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVmE
Posted in reply to: Re: A Legend in his own mind. by deleted
There are 0 replies to this message