Create your free account now! Sign up

Hey Jerry

I'm glad your high IQ has done you well, Jerry. I have a genius son, now age 30 - and he can't do the simplest of things, unfortunately, like get a job. This kid was in the gifted program all through his school years, also has a photographic memory, can tell you anything you want to know about numbers, sports, credit card numbers....got a Baush & Lomb scholarship to the U of R and guess what? He's supported by his wife, and stays at home because he can't keep a job. He thinks he should be the supervisor, not the employee....anyway, to make what could be a long story short....I'd rather he had brawn than brains so he could get somewhere in life. Sometimes IQ and work ethics don't go together. Just my 2 cents on the subject, cos I have lived with it. Good luck in your new ventures....hope it works out like you plan. Merry Christmas to you and yours...believe it or not, we have no snow here in WNY yet....and I am hoping it holds off until my son gets in next Wed. night. My daughter arrived today, Dan is at the airport getting her. Two military brats home for the 1st time in 3 years for Xmas! What a great gift! The genius? Well, he can't get here...he doesn't have $$$ for plane fare. (sad) "But 2 outa 3 ain't bad..." Take care.(wink)
This is CABL.com posting #181333. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVkT
Posted in reply to: Re: Motorola P.S. by deleted
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Hey Jerry RonTWC 12/20/2006 9:28:00 PM
Re: Hey Jerry deleted 12/20/2006 5:48:00 PM