Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Motorola

Thanks for that reply , most people with upper iq's can 't spell so I'm told , I'll make sure I spell check it. I just haven't even had the time to post . Its year end crunch time . I left Witcha yesterday , got here to Oamah at 12 pm last night and worked til 8am this morning . It cold as hadies here at last night . This is the first place I've been since we built Ocean City Marland years ago this cold. You know how it is most Ducks fly south in the winter , I' ve been in South Florida for the last three years . Man ole man I sometimes feel like I need my head examened for coming to this cold as. place. Brakefield needed my help and I got his back so here I am . I don't feel too bad though , Doug Cohen another of the origional ASI team was cuttin in a node on the Canadian Border the other morning when I called him , come on Doug stop by and pick up Gary Vest and come on out brother . I just got a PM from Lee Jordon in New Orleans he's still there hangin bell and fiber from Katrina thats Aswome , Yes Lee, we got a place for you when you finish Orleans.God I love too hear from my Top Hook Brothers , its ten pm crunch time at the warehouse got to be in the field cuttin at midgnight ,supposed to be a nasty winter storm rollin in between 1am and 3am oh well lifes a biotch some times gotta get her done . Gotta go me see you in the morning before I go to sleep . Later Men Jerry Whitfield
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #181312. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVky
Posted in reply to: Re: Motorola by fusebyte
There are 0 replies to this message