Create your free account now! Sign up

Motorola

To the Desighn Staff at Motorola I have mentally changed the design of you current manufactured mini bridger , this desingn change comes from my installing your product in the field . You have developed a parent housing that has allowed you to changes its internal components to upgrade the electronics for better preformance and optim reliability . Im changing two parts , it will be the male connection from the mod and the female insert and pin , this design change has ben set forth because occasionally the pin in the femal connector , no matter perfectly straight , it is sometimes skates to the side missing the hole in the male housing and touching the metal lip of of the protruded male counterpart , shorting the board to the housing thus grounding out the appliance . Your correction is this . #1 the metal / gold male pin in the femal insert needs to have a tiny ball cast on to the tip or its protrousion , The male adaptor on the removable board with the female reception port needs to have a more beveleled recepection port , its inital reception point needs to be wider with a beveled countersinking hole like a funnel . The keepers that contact the inserted pin may have to be redisigned to accomidate the reception of the ball . They may need tensil strength and flexibility to accomidate the slightly larger ball . The kepers need to be designed to open when the ball passes. They end up striking the pin below the ball after its complete insertion , Problem solved . I could of had this idea patented and Mike Brakefield I'm sure will tell me ,why did you give that away . Its like this I'm already a rich man I have the Lord in my heat and I trust what ever I'm supposed to have on this earth I will.
"WHITFIELD"
"WHITFIELD"
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #181289. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVkb
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Motorola fusebyte 12/19/2006 6:53:00 PM
Re: Motorola Letstrylogic 12/19/2006 6:45:00 PM
Re: Motorola P.S. deleted 12/19/2006 4:56:00 PM