Create your free account now! Sign up

$$$$$$$$$$Mike Brakefield$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Mike I know you don't have time to get here much, your too busy running the company . I just thought I'd tell everybody how I feel about ABSS . As an inhouse employee all I have to have is my handtools , Mike pays for everything but my food. He has got me in a 2006 F 450 Super Duty with an Altec Boom , shes a sweet truck , he buys my fuel, he supplys me with an SDA 5000 , they cost him 8200.00 each , he pays for my apartment , water lights everything , a motel if I have to go out of town .Its kinda unbelivable , that all this is paid for.Last time I wrote about his wife I had never met her. I must tell you have done well brother, Lisa is a total package ,she is beautiful , has a killer body, nice hair , pretty teeth you name it , she has two qualites that I have seldom ever seen a beautiful woman have ,she is extremly intelligent and she has the ability to run the show, one quality, the second and the best is shes frugel , watches the bottom line constantly , I'm proud to toot the horn for her. Furthermore Mike has assembled a team of some of the brightest , best people this industry has to offer , here is just a few names , I consider these individuals rain men . Mike Peneberthy,CaptainCoax-Zuse,David Hunt , David Doole , Donnie Doole David Jr.Tommy Culbertson , Glenn Linch , James Mc Curdy , TC Charles Sermack ,God I could go on and on but I haven't got time, I'm lleaving Kansas to go to Omaha Nebraska (Probably mispelled it ) Duck don't care my IQ is 147 whats yours? Gotta go do some night trunk work in Nebraska . Roger Kennedy I'm coming to see you because the Ducks working on his dream , I also going to present the dream to Donald Trump if I can get him to back the dream , I'll put this industry on its ear , I'm tired of seeing the Mother Companys Smother and Abuse the prime. I want to change this industry , I want everybodys job to be headache free . I have a plan thats now in process . How will I accomplish it. Its about the bottom line and quality being job one . Cable TV is not rocket science .I'd just like to close by saying To Mike Brakefield its an honor and a privliedge to be working with the team you have assembled and you and your beautiful wife , I got you back.
"The BigDuck Jerry Whitfield , Moving Forward"
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #181238. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVjm
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: $$$$$$$$$$Mike Brakefield$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ KBLWIZ 12/19/2006 7:25:00 PM
Re: $$$$$$$$$$Mike Brakefield$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ KBLWIZ 12/19/2006 8:18:00 AM
Re: $$$$$$$$$$Mike Brakefield$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ danimal 12/18/2006 4:08:00 PM
Re: $$$$$$$$$$Mike Brakefield$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ RonTWC 12/18/2006 3:56:00 PM