Create your free account now! Sign up

beware of united Technology's

United tech out Of S.C. have not paid me They give you a contract that says pay after 30 days Now its 30days after pay period . These people asked me to come to Richmond Va to work I did And they had very little work . they started stealing from each other meaning techs when I realized what was going on I left as I was leaving to go home I was jumped and beat up by the techs AND then threatened they have me arrested for trying to run them over . this group couldn't make it in new Orleans now there stealing from there techs in VA. Premier was the afs there What they have done is called interstate theft also fraud they claim you signed a contract when in fact they signed they laugh at yo on the phone I am A twenty year retired person and I vow to get each and every Company that has taken from me the moneys I earn . I once put a message on here for people on the bar to private email me and I will help those that had the same complaint . now I pissed I will spend every dime Ive got to put these people to rest
This is CABL.com posting #181004. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVfA
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: beware of united Technology's Gwester843 12/18/2006 3:36:00 PM
Re: beware of united Technology's cablerite 12/15/2006 10:08:00 PM
Re: beware of united Technology's Hybrid.PC 12/15/2006 2:32:00 PM