Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: President George Walker Bush Jr PS

Its time for the world to wake up, its like this , How did they stop the oil wells from burning, when whoisinsane "Saddam" lit them up . A bomb blast . You sometimes have to fight fire with fire . When a fire gets out of control how do you stop it? You cut a fire break to cut it off and let it burn itself out . There are certain things here on earth man cannot control . My Gods profets wrote about it in a Book called the Bible . They were his deciples but they were profets also they just didn't know it.Take Nostradamus for instance , did he know he was a profet , I think not , I feel more like he was a man that had mental visions that he wrote down , he didn't know why he had them but none the less he recorded them down on paper , just like when I've had dreams I didn't understand. Makes you wonder what the fuc. , Do you all recall when I wrote about the asteroid that I dreamed about that will hit the earth in 2026 like the one did that killed the dinosaur and wiped most life off the earth .Shifted her axis and frose things in time . I have been many places in the USA that you can clearly see use to be covered by the ocean . Funny thing when I wrote about my dream of the asteroid I had in the back of my mind the thought people might think the Ducks got a screw loose , a few marbles short of a bag , it wasn't a good feeling , then two weeks later 60 minutes aired a special about the asteroid , I had a sigh of relief . I have written about aliean life forms many times . Why? Two reasons , I have seen with my own eyes two space ships , not of the earth , one in the seventys one in the eightys , the second reason is recorded in stone. Its the hyroglifics that are still today on the walls of the Ancient Aztec Ruins . Were're not alone here on this planet or in this universe . Nostradums said we have the ability to change the process of the before its too late . The Bible tells of how things were and how God wanted them to be . Its a true story . It was written by profets . Take for instance the Book of Revelation , the preachers have been preaching the end is near all my life , they didn't know when it was coming just that it was . The writings in Revelation describe the earth as it is ,right now today. How could somebody see so far into the future as too write whats contained in the book of revelation . Dreams!! there is alot of missing books to the Bible , thats why preachers haven't been able to make people see its true . I believe we are now living in the last days as the Bible describes , the only hope I have is Nostradamus was right in the statement we have the ability to change things the question is will we???
"WHITFIELD"
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #180987. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVfj
Posted in reply to: Re: President George Walker Bush Jr PS by oldschooldbstech
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: President George Walker Bush Jr PS redrocker80 12/15/2006 6:26:00 PM