Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: As your puttin' your boots......

I hope its not endocartitus , thats what killed my dad .Its a bacteria infection of the blood stream that weakens the heart . Your bro. wiill be in my prayers . I will advise you on one thing if you love him . Make sure who his doctor is , and the hospitals reputation . People tend to think if your in the hospital it will be all right , not so , my mother put mother put 20 in the operating room , my aunt 30 as the head nurse there . My sister 20 years as the office mgr. for a cardyologist till she died , so I feel I know what I'm talking about here . A doctor is no better than an auto mechanic , they try different things and procedures till they find the ones that work , the only thing is, the human body is not not like an automobile , we all have a different chemical composition , so medications affect each of us differently . I had a friend that died a couple years back from a botched hernia operation. I had just flown back into to my home town for a few days off . I stopped by a friends auto repair shop , he says to me did you hear about Al , I'm like no , what about him , He says , I went to visit him last night , he's almost dead , im like how what why , he says he went in for a hernia operation and they must of done something wrong , now his bodys filling up with fluid and he's in a coma . I about lost it, I called his wife Fay and his mom and told them get him the fuc. out of Carteret General if you love him . They said whatta you talking about , I ran it down to them . That night at 1;30 am they air lifted him to Pitt Memorial in Greenville , he lived four more days , it was already too late . Choose your hospitals and doctors wisely . Once Terry Clark , owner of Clark in Newport N.C. calls me at 7am one morning telling me , his brother Charlie had been in a wreck where the people in the vechile had lost control of there vechile , and crossed his brothers path in a millasecond ,Charlie , Terrys brother had T-boned their vechile head on killing the occupants and Charlie kissed the windshield . I say , is he allright , Terry says the hospital released him and he's home . I sad did they give him a catscan , he says no why, I said you better get your brother back to the hospital and gettm one . They didn't , four days later Terry calls me back and tells me Whitfield you were right , Charlie damn near died , his splean was leaking ruptured from the accident . I was told Charlie was so weak that he could hardly hold the phone to call the rescue squad . I'm glad he lived I've always liked Charlie . Once again your Bro's in my Prayers .
"WHITFIELD"
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #180854. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVda
Posted in reply to: As your puttin' your boots...... by joystick
There are 2 replies to this message
Man! That was a warm reply!! MickyJ 12/14/2006 8:27:00 PM
Re: As your puttin' your boots...... joystick 12/13/2006 6:00:00 PM