Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: delash

Thanks for posting that. Thats what this industry needs ,dogs takin care of dogs . Never thought about a device of that type before this man posted. In the last few days I've been designing one in my mind . I do many things well. Just never put it to thought, qurious to see the machine. I can build Fountain Racing boats from the hull( Plug ,Mold , Product , Design Changes) to you name it (idea),Cable is Childsplay to me , but I gotta a lotta yeaRS HERE. i'M TIRED OF THE mso RUNNING THE SHOW!! I have a plan (deal), when I speak of it ,to the stockholders (clap)and show them in Black and White(deal) they have to listen.(shocked)I'm no bodys stupid . I've got alot of writeing to do here as I have to reprint the Dream(thumbup)(pimp) in its updated version in my attempt to change this industry. To high and tight ,I have been waiting to see the other replys before I show my expertise. (flame)I was hoping you really had something diffucult to accomplish (army)like the run to the Keys in Florida, an Island from an Island , A giant Bridge. A Sky Scraper , through a rock mountain , etc. etc. etc . Dammit Man Give me the impossible . If I don't know how, I know someone thats dun dunnit.(smokin) Another thing my English teachers would not be proud of the way I change the English Language,(nono) but I do, cause I feel like it , see I.m different , I could spell it right, but if I did then somebody that couldn't spell write or use spell check gets attacked here by litterate people(fry). Stay tuned for one mans dream . P.S. I will answer his question here then you be the judge!!
(sunny) (sunny) (sunny)"WHITFIELD"(sunny)(sunny)(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #180781. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVbZ
Posted in reply to: Re: delash by fencelakeflash
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: delash ROADTRIP 12/21/2006 4:58:00 PM
Re: delash joystick 12/12/2006 5:38:00 PM