Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: True Lineman

Lets see. I am no longer a Linesman.
If I recall when I was. I would climb a pole, use my millers fall brace with a 14inch sweep, 22inch 11/16inch wood bit, and bore a hole at the correct height and quadrant of attachment. Climb these poles 35 or 40 times a day. Build all required down guys, place anchors. Place correct hardware, strand, cable and pole steps for installers. Tension and sag all spans. Ensure all safety clearance's. All while keeping in mind the safety of the general public, and future installers. Who if I may add have no idea of what is going on beyond the point of that RG cable drop they are trying to install.
Now this all may be a has been, who is trying to recall the glory days if you will. But... Had there not been a line Dawg doing all the above mentioned work, that cost you an extra hour beyond your normal work load. You still would have no idea or comprehension of what the heck you are proclaiming.
So perhaps the best thing you could do, is take you and all your false accusations and get out of the lineman's forum. Go back where you belong with the rest of the unknowing installers and convince them that you are the "Light"
Sorry, about all my maniacal rantings. But you still have not explained how the above described process cost you an hour of your productive life.(bigsmile)
This is CABL.com posting #180591. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mU8V
Posted in reply to: Re: True Lineman by lostintx
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: True Lineman DZW! 12/9/2006 7:49:00 PM