Create your free account now! Sign up

A litle late, but here it is>>>>>>

This post is a little late, but I have waited to post it as I was a direct witness to the events. I did not want to bring any unnecessary attention to our company, but I feel that by talking about it here, amongst brothers, it will help me get some things off my chest.

A few weeks ago, at our company, Prime Home Entertainment, in Nashville, TN, the husband of one of our employees showed up at our office to confront our Installation Manager, about our IM having an alleged affair with his wife.

This man sat out in the parking lot and waited until our IM walked out for lunch, and he rammed his truck to block him in. I was outside on the cell phone with one of our fellow posters about some work, when our Warehouse mgr. came out to see what was going on. I hang up and went to see as well, and the man was arguing with the IM about this alleged affair.

After a couple of minutes of heated argument regarding the wreck, the husband of our employee pulled out a .40 caliber and began shooting. He shot our IM in the artery in his right arm, and he hit one of our admin girls in the back. They both survived and are doing fine. The MF then shot himself in the head, thankfully. I wish I could have kicked his @ $ $ first.

This event has seriously traumatized some of our people, but it has brought us all closer together.

Eighteen months ago, the original owner of our company suddenly passed away due to a tragic accident, and the GM got into a court battle to take over the company, and thankfully he lost. Now the owner's wife has taken over, and we are doing better than ever.

The past eighteen months have been an absolute hell, but we've hung on and came out stronger for it. I pray that no one ever has to experience what happened that day. I saw everything from six feet away, and I still can't get over it.
This is CABL.com posting #180450. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mU6E
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: A litle late, but here it is>>>>>> 1st to Kink 12/15/2006 12:27:00 PM
Re: A litle late, but here it is>>>>>> scrambler 12/7/2006 11:37:00 PM
Re: A litle late, but here it is>>>>>> gratefullou 12/6/2006 10:24:00 AM
Re: A little late, but here it is>>>>>> Gwester843 12/6/2006 8:07:00 AM