Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Illegal Alien kills Marine on leave from Iraq!

I agree with oldschool the drop in prices did not kill the Marine but the Driver of the vehicle did. If the prices continue to drop it might eventually kill us. On the other hand I do think that the relevant authorities has to take some blame for the illegal Alien being able to drive a vehicle. Somewhere in the original posting there was some news report which stated that the driver was involved in another incident and was not cleared because of bad police paper work (The cop has to take some blame too because if he had done his job properly the guy would be behind bars , his licenses suspended and probably deported so he would not have been behind the wheel) I say this because the news paper article also mentioned about Bus Loads of Illegals driving to the Carolinas and getting Drivers licenses, this in my opinion should of make the arresting officer pay more attention to details and do his paper work right so Senor Tequila would be back home. We have to remember that not all Aliens are illegal and some Aliens are also responsible for the development and industrialization of the USA (eg:Many of our nation,s Bridges, Historic Buildings, Cereal Companies and the Beer Industry just to name a few.)The big problem that I personally have with the Illegals is that they are not paying taxes and eighty percent 80% of the money they earn is not circulated in the US but goes back to their Home Land and circulated there. I think that it will be very difficult to stop them because Big Business is reaping great profits from this influx . We also have to divert some of our attention from the Illegal Alien issue and focus on the big companies that are firing workers with many years service and taking their business overseas as well as outsourcing and those companies who have offices abroad that closes out installs that are done in the USA.
This is CABL.com posting #180359. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mU5b
Posted in reply to: Re: Illegal Alien kills Marine on leave from Iraq! by oldschooldbstech
There are 0 replies to this message