Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Didn't Get Away With It. -Update-

in answer to the real question, no the tech should not have put someone else's dish on your property, but then again, it looks from the photo that he was actually trying to maintain strict qc while getting the job done. i'm guessing from the photo that the mounting was because shingle mounts are considered "LAST RESORT" the last shop i was at tried to force the installers to have all customers that were about to get a roof mount sign a form in bold print that would have scared the hell out of me if i was them before the roof mount was possible, the bottom line being that they didn't want ANY ROOF MOUNTS.........they'd rather the installer do a free pole mount and trench a mile than to put the dish in the same place as the dish you were replacing if it was on the roof...................

so as it seems you may have realized, he may have been a good tech stuck in a tough spot. all the same, you never harm another's property even if the idiots signing the checks say to do so. that's just decency.
This is CABL.com posting #180316. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mU4u
Posted in reply to: Re: Didn't Get Away With It. -Update- by East211
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Didn't Get Away With It. -Update- aqualee 12/3/2006 10:58:00 PM